Saturday, February 19, 2011

Doug Chey Letter to Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox

"Crystal,

I understand your concern. I am just trying to tell you the truth. This is not a my side someone else's side issue. Here are some examples of the inaccuracies:

1) I was never at Warner Brothers. I was at Warner Music, which is a completely different company. Time Warner sold off Warner Music Group (they just have Warner in the name for marketing purposes). Obviously when I was at Warner Music I didn't deal with video so I never met or worked with IviewIT.

2) Some of your posts say I was CEO of Sony Pictures.. which I was never.

3) I only was at Sony Pictures Digital for a year before I moved to the Parent company Sony Pictures. Sony Digital did the downloading project. When I moved to Sony Pictures (the parent) I was involved in Production (i.e. actual movie making not digital stuff).

4) When I was at Sony Digital we looked at many technologies: Real Networks, Microsoft, IviewIT, etc. We ended up going with the Real Networks Technology and the Microsoft technology because the existing user base (i.e. you and me, already have Microsoft players and real network players).

5) I was not even aware that Sony used IviewIT for anything.

Again, I was at Pictures not at Digital for most of my time at Sony so looping me in with Digital decisions is incorrect

The primary issue is that you say I and Sony stole things. I know I stole nothing. We licensed Real and Microsoft technology.

I hope what I wrote makes sense.

Questions?

Thanks,
Doug "

Ya sometimes I used to say Warner Brother instead of Bros. and maybe there is a post where I say he was a CEO, I cannot find it and he won't send a link to it.

However, why make this plea to me after 10 years of iViewit Technologies fighting for justice? Why now after 2 years of me writing on the iViewit Stolen Technologies Story?

Doug Chey Says "5) I was not even aware that Sony used IviewIT for anything." yet he set up meetings, he "endorsed iViewit" to his superiors, there is email that prove he was involved, there is NDA's, and documents, meetings, Witnesses that Doug Chey not only knows that iViewit was "Involved" with Sony but that the Iviewit Technologies was the "Backbone Technology" of Movifly LLC, which became MovieLink LLC - which Douglas Chey assigned his "Video Patent" technology to MovieLink LLC, the "Invention" "Patent" Used - well it was Assigned to MovieLink LLC, and Patented by Many SONY insiders that did NOT "invent" the Technology.. no one thinks it odd that SONY insiders Patent this Technology, even after all those meeting, emails, phone calls, and signed agreements with the IViewit Technology Company ???

Doug Chey Says "We licensed Real and Microsoft technology." WHAT ?? the Backbone Technology of the "Project" of Moviefly LLC that BECAME MovieLink LLC is Patented BY Douglas Chey himself as one of the Supposed "Inventors" - So another Doug Chey Lie?

Doug Chey Says, " Sony Digital did the downloading project." - What a Crock, Douglas Chey was involved from day one, and still makes money from the "Patent" behind the "Technology" even though Blockbuster BOUGHT MovieLink LLC.

Don't Forget that Curtis Lu, then Time Warner Inc. General Counsel spoke with iViewit Technology Founder and One of the iViewit Technology Inventors Eliot Bernstein in 2010 AND then Left Time Warner Inc. As General Counsel and Moved to Philip Falcone 's - Lightsquared Wireless Company backed by Harbinger Capital Partners.

Research Links







"Remember I am not sure if they Crossbow are acting independently or as a good-guy bad-guy tag team with Proskauer, but they tell me they are putting in place Aidan Foley (Ex-CEO Kodak Cinesite) and Lawrence Modragon of no particular fame, to meet with the AOLTW Venture Fund that we have been working with for @2years, and, just as we land the account and are designing a pre-paid royalty stream with the WB group, after Hank and Maurice meet with Sony & WB who tell them that I View It’s technologies will be the backbone of 5 studios digital download project that Doug Chey of Sony is handling with his ex-employer WB friends; John Calkins, Chris Cookson, Greg Thagard, Chuck Dages & David Colter, et.al. and then pull the plug in deceit and have been trying to kill the company and its relationships ever since.

We are signing deal with WB and moving into licensing negotiations with both Sony, WB, Viacom and MGM, all under NDA’s, when Crossbow decides to pull the plug on the Company by stopping funds for two months of funding after they had told all management it was done, and then they OK’d flying management out to meet with them in Boca on an all first class ticket for mssrs. Aidan Foley and Lawrence Mondragon. "

Source of Above Quote, See Doug Chey Says
he had NOTHING to Do with IViewit.
That is a Flat OUT LIE
http://iviewit.tv/CompanyDocs/patentforfraud.htm


Posted Here by
Crystal L. Cox
Crystal@CrystalCox.com

BLOAQ,
Time Warner Inc. TWX, AOL,Paramount Pictures, Viacom Inc., VIA , MVL,MGM‎ - MGM Resorts International. (NYSE, Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ)‎, Boeing (NYSE:BA), Harbinger Group Inc. (HRG),


No comments:

Post a Comment